This year’s National Symposium has been approved to offer continuing education credits (CEUs) from the following organizations:
- APLD- Association of Professional Landscape Designers
- NCBLA- North Carolina Board of Landscape Architects
- NCLCLB- North Carolina Landscape Contractors’ Licensing Board
Various sessions throughout the week are eligible for CEUs. For a full list of eligible sessions – and to keep track of your session attendance – click here. If you are claiming APLD, NCBLA or NCLCLB credit, you will need to complete your application online following the conference. Refer to the instructions below.
Follow these important steps in order to receive a Continuing Education certificate:
- Track your session attendance on the personal attendance log above. Keep this for your records.
- You MUST sign in on the appropriate sign-in sheet for your accreditor (APLD, NCBLA or NCBLC) for each session you attend.
- You will receive an email within 1 week of the conference with a link to complete any session evaluations and specify your credit. (APLD, NCBLA, or NCBLC) Participants may only claim credit for sessions they have attended in full.
- Your certificate will be emailed to you within 1 week of your online submission.
- If you have any questions, please contact Melanie Hein at (847) 686-2325 or email email@example.com